Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dandy Nails Chilled Down - Swatches and Review (With a Little Christmas Nail Art!)

Happy Thursday everyone! I FINALLY have a bit of Christmas nail art for you tonight - and it just so happens to be over an amazingly gorgeous polish!

Dandy Nails Chilled Down is a milky white base with blue and gold micro-flakes. So stunning! This base color is so perfect! It reminds me of a sweater - like a perfect cashmere sweater. This milky white is great for year-round wear since it is such a soft, yummy shade and it looks great on pale skin (like mine) which isn't often the case with white. I love this one so much I have been wearing it for 3 days (with AMAZING wear - and I have been doing a lot of cleaning in that time) and I also put it on my mom who loved it as well.

Formula was wonderful - the first coat looked thin but it was *almost* opaque in 2 coats. I used thin coats so I ended up with 3 coats - if you used thicker coats you could get away with 2 without a problem. I topped it off with one coat of top coat and it was perfectly smooth. 


Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Dandy Nails Chilled Down


And after wearing it for a day or two I decided to add a little Christmas bell with some sequins. These pics aren't the best because I didn't get a chance to take them outside during the day but at least you can see the cute little bell!


Dandy Nails Chilled Down with Christmas Bell

Dandy Nails Chilled Down with Christmas Bell

Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!


You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:

*PR product provided to me for my honest review
.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10