Friday, December 14, 2012

In the Face of a Tragedy

It is with a heavy and somber heart that I write these words tonight. I had a polish post planned but I just couldn't bring myself to post it for you tonight. Just like the rest of the U.S., and much of the rest of the world, I am in shock and disbelief at the level of evil someone must possess to do what was done today. It is simply unfathomable. 

My heart goes out to all of the family and friends of the victims in the horrific tragedy today. They lost so much, I can't even imagine going through that. The fact that this happened during the holidays only magnifies the pain. I will be keeping every person affected by this tragedy in my thoughts and prayers. Not just today and tomorrow, but in the many weeks and months and even years ahead. While most of us will go on with our lives soon, the pain will never be over for those families. ♥




2 comments :

  1. Every time I visit this site there's something new and improved to learn from. haha I've been in your source code multiple times to learn how you're doing some things so I can put them on my site. Thanks! I can teach you about making money online. Just subscribe to my RSS Feed and follow my blog!
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10