Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night - Swatches and Review

Hello lovelies! 

Tonight I have Dandy Nails Cashmere Night. Cashmere Night is a purple matte polish with blue micro-flakes and pink shimmer. The formula on this is amazing - it's not hard to apply like some mattes. It dries quickly but not so quickly that you're rushing to apply it. I also got AMAZING wear from this. I wore it matte (no top coat) for nearly two days and had hardly any tip wear. 

Cashmere Night is definitely a winner!!


Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

And then I wanted to see what it looks like with top coat and the result is gorgeous! I love it both ways!


Dandy Nails Cashmere Night with top coat

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night with top coat

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night with top coat

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night with top coat

Isn't this amazing!? Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!


You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:

*PR product provided to me for my honest review
.

3 comments :

  1. This is great Ashley..beautiful polish and wonderful swatches! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches - this is one of my favorite Dandy Nails so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10