Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pahlish: Combustible Lemon II - Swatches and Review



Hello! I have a polish to show you today that I have had on since yesterday evening - and I haven't been able to stop staring at my nail since! Pahlish Combustible Lemon II is such a stunner!


Combustible Lemon II is described by the maker as a "bright neon red/orange jelly with a mix of gold and copper flakes, copper ultrachrome flakes and scattered holographic microflakes." I went back and forth on if I "needed" this polish because even though I thought it was gorgeous, I thought maybe I had something similar enough. I am so glad I didn't listen to reason on this one because I am so smitten with it! It's bright and glowy and just gorgeous. The formula was easy to work with and it was opaque in 2-3 coats. (I used 3 thin coats but I'm sure it would be opaque in 2 regular coats as well.) I topped it off with one coat of top coat.

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight


Pahlish does complex jellies like no other and this one is definitely one of my favorites. If you haven't grabbed it yet it is still in stock as I type this! Make sure to check out Pahlish at the links below!


Shop
Facebook
Instagram


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10