Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Love



Happy Friday, everyone! I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! I have things to share, but life just got in the way. Everyone at my house has been sick so between taking care of everyone, working and cleaning to try and get rid of all the germs I just haven't had a chance to post! Here's hoping everyone is on the mend and things can get back to normal around here.

I did manage to do a quick Valentine's Day mani for this week's "Love" prompt for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge!



To create this mani I used two new Glam Polish polishes that I ordered last Friday and received on Monday! My base is Glam Polish Whatever (from the new Clueless Trio). I then created a gradient using New Girl in Town. I used acrylic paint to create the hearts - I was going for a whimsical look and think they turned out pretty cute! I topped everything off with two coats of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze.




I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day or hearts, but I actually really like this mani! Make sure you check out all of the other "love" manis below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10