Friday, February 19, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Nail Heroes: Leah Ann from Llarowe



Happy Friday! I apologize for being so absent this week. I had all of my Digit-al Dozen manicures planned out but then I was hit with a 4-day long migraine and every time I thought it was easing up it would just come roaring back. I am finally starting to feel better and I wanted to at least join in on the last day of Digit-al Dozen week!

My nail hero today is Leah Ann from Llarowe/Colors by Llarowe. Leah Ann was the very first stockist - her website was the very first website to carry multiple brands of nail polish from all over the world. Without her, the nail polish community would not be what it is today. In the midst of that she created her very own gorgeous line of colors called Color by Llarowe. She recently stopped carrying other brands but her brand is still going strong and she creates some absolutely gorgeous colors and her formulas are, in my experience, always spot-on.







In addition to all Leah Ann has added to the nail polish community, she is also one of the most giving people I have ever met. I've had the pleasure of spending quite a bit of time with her in person and she is a very kind and genuine person - someone you feel instantly at ease with (and that's rare for me). 


I absolutely love how this nail art turned out! So much so that I did a full mani so I can wear it for a few days. I did a vertical gradient using Colors by Llarowe Cornucopia, Vegas 2015 and Aubergine Dreams. I then added the letters using acrylic paint.


Make sure you check out the fabulous ladies below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10