Friday, February 5, 2016

Paint Box Polish: Fight the Fairies! (Custom)



Hello and welcome to the weekend! I have a fun-filled weekend of cleaning ahead of me *insert sarcasm* and I'm not sure I will have time to do a nail art post this weekend (though I hope I can!), so I wanted to alt least post something pretty to leave you with for the weekend! This is a custom Paint Box Polish that my friend Kim from The Ides of Polish had Pam make for her. I am collecting a few things for Kim and since I'm holding it for her she said I could wear it if I wanted. You know I had to try it! This is Paint Box Polish Fight the Fairies!


If you are a Supernatural fan you should get a giggle out of this name!




Pam has created a few different colored polishes with this gorgeous, blingy finish (A Dragon is Not a Slave, Haleiwa Town, Waimea Waters and Love's Keen Sting to name a few) and they are all so sparkly and beautiful! This one is no different - sparkle and purple, doesn't get much better than that! Pam's formula is spot-on, it is a jelly finish allowing the glitters to shine but is opaque in just two coats. Only one coat of top coat was needed to create a smooth finish.


Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight


Isn't it a beauty?? I know this one is not available for purchase, but there are a lot of other gorgeous polishes available from Paint Box Polish, along with my favorite nail care items - cuticle oil, intense butter balm and mani/pedi fizzes! Don't forget to use the code below to save 15% on all orders from Paint Box Polish!


*Use code ADDICTED to save 15% on your order! This code never expires.*


Paint Box Polish links:


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.


1 comment :

  1. I love this one so much, and you show it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10