Saturday, February 6, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Turquoise Leopard



Happy Saturday! I managed to squeeze in my mani for this weeks 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge! This week's prompt is the color/patter prompt - color is aqua or turquoise and my pattern was leopard. I bought a gorgeous leopard print background that was on clearance at Michael's a few weeks ago because I wanted to use it as nail art inspiration and this was the perfect chance!



I took a picture of my inspiration (below) and used it as my background above. It's not an exact replica but I am happy with how it turned out!



I used Girly Bits Giggity Giggity Goo as my base and the spots on my accent nail. My accent nail base color (and spots on my other nails) is Girly Bits Get Weaponized. The black is Daring Diva Polish Bad Ass. I created the leopard spots using a dotting tool and topped everything off with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze top coat. I noticed as I was editing that one of the leopard spots on my middle nail looks like a heart! That was not intentional, but I think it's pretty cool!



I purchased Get Weaponized a couple months ago and I am so glad I finally got it! It's not a typical "me" color, but I love it! I am enjoying this mani... but I'm hoping to create a Superbowl mani later tonight! Make sure you check out the other gorgeous manis below!











Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10