Monday, February 15, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Nail Heroes: Debbie from The Crumpet



Hello and welcome to a brand new Digit-al Dozen Week! This week we will be honoring our nail heroes - whether that be a fellow blogger, a polish brand, nail art tool, etc. Today we all decided to get together to honor Debbie from The Crumpet! She has recently decided to take a step back from blogging (you can read more about that in her blog post), but there wouldn't even be a Digit-al Dozen without Debbie so it only seemed fitting to honor her!



If you've been involved in the nail polish community the last few years, you have no doubt come across Debbie. She has created many nail art challenges and, for a long time, was a posting machine! We will miss you Debbie, but I wish you so much happiness and to find where you need to be with Baby Crumpet!

For today's nail art I went all the way back to 2013, to this mani.  I really liked the holo base and the random, intersecting lines! When I think of Debbie, I think of her fiery spunk and her love of bright colors so I thought using a base of Glitter Gal Dorothy's Revenge would be perfect. I created the lines using acrylic paint and a striping brush. I ended up adding one more coat of Dorothy's Revenge to create a sandwich and I quite like how it turned out!



Make sure you check out the amazing manis below!













Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10