Saturday, September 12, 2015

ILNP: Black Orchid - Swatches and Review



Happy Saturday, everyone! I have a quick post today to show you a gorgeous polish from ILNP! Black Orchid is from the Fall 2014 Collection, I'm a year late to the party, but it is still one stunning polish!





Black Orchid is a deep plum holo with small sparks (maybe micro-flakes?) of fuchsia ad purple. They really come out to play in the shade and give this shade a lot of depth. It is a linear holo, but the holo is not overpowering, as you can see in my photos. I absolutely love this color and it is one I will wear over and over again. The formula was nice, no problems to report. I'm showing two coats and one coat of top coat. 



Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Shade

Do you have this one yet? If not, I highly suggest you grab it! It's truly a gorgeous shade. 

I recently showed you ILNP So Coral (these two couldn't be farther apart LOL). These were my first two shades from ILNP and I liked them so much that I bought several more in a recent order. I have worn them and am very happy with them as well. I will hopefully have those to show you very soon!

Links
Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

3 comments :

  1. This polish is my life! I've worn it so many times, and have it on right now. ILNP has quickly won me over, and this fall I bought 6 from the new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I have it on my whislist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10