Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Colors by Llarowe: Hillbilly Harlot - Swatches and Review



Hello and Happy Tuesday! I know it's the first day of September and everyone is thinking fall, including me (I love autumn!), but it is still triple digits here in the Valley of the Sun so I thought I would show you a gorgeous eye-searing beauty from Colors by Llarowe today! 




Hillbilly Harlot was released with this summer's Overboard Collection. It's a neon pink/coral with pink shimmer, with a hint of blue at times. This one can really depends on lighting and skin tone as to if it looks more coral or more pink. I've been wearing it on my toes for about 3 weeks and I love it so much. So bright and fun! It's even brighter in person than it looks in my photos. The formula was smooth and easy, no issues at all. I needed two coats for opacity. Two coats and one coat of top coat in the photos.

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight
 


Isn't it a beauty? This is currently in stock at llarowe.com and retails for only $6! If you love pink, coral or neons, I highly recommend you add this one to your collection if you haven't already! Colors by Llarowe is also stocked at other stockists worldwide. 

Social Media Links

Colors by Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram

Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful color!!! I like this kind of color for summer days!
    I'm following you, you follow me back?
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10