Monday, September 21, 2015

Colors by Llarowe: Pirates of Penzance - Swatches and Review



Good morning, everyone! Today I have a red that has stolen my heart. You know how much I love red, and this one is at the very top of my favorite reds list. It's just gorgeous! This is Colors by Llarowe Pirates of Penzance from the Pretty Woman Collection.





Pirates of Penzance is a deep red holo that remains a true red rather than leaning to the pink side like most red holos do.  It is also so glowy! Leah Ann does glowy holos so well, and this one is both glowy and linear. It really did make me gasp when I put it on, and it takes a lot for a polish to make me gasp with as many as I have in my collection. The formula is amazing and I did not have any staining (and I wore it for several days with no base coat). It could probably be a one coater but I always use two. I am showing 2 coats and no top coat.

(These pics are from a couple weeks ago so my nails are much shorter than they are currently.)


Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

This is definitely a must have for red lovers! I will be grabbing a backup... or two. ;) I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead! 

This is currently in stock at llarowe.com and Colors by Llarowe is also available at several stockists worldwide!

Social Media Links

Colors by Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram

Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!




2 comments :

  1. I just got my bottle on Saturday. So excited to wear it!!
    But it's actually from the "Pretty Woman" Collection...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what I get for writing up a post on a Monday morning before caffeine. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10