Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tami Nail Polish: Lady of Lomond - Swatches and Review




Hello! Today I have another polish from Tami to show you. I showed you the gorgeous Skibo Sunset a few weeks ago and today I have Lady of Lomond. I meant to show you this one sooner but I had to re-swatch a couple of times because I wasn't happy with my photos. So, here it is to brighten up your Tuesday!



Sunlight



Post continued after the jump!



Lady of Lomond is a beautiful aqua blue holo with holographic glitter. The sparkle in this one is so stunning! The holo is sort of a loose linear - very similar to the holo in Skibo Sunset, but the added glitter does give it more of a blingy finish that that one. The formula was creamy and smooth, no issues at all. I used two coats and one coat of top coat for the photos.



Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight


What do you think of this one? I just love it! And I think it is perfect to wear all year long - cool enough to look wintery but definitely bright enough for warm temps! Not that I really go by seasons for my polish colors anyway. ;) 



Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



Tami Nail Polish is  custom formulated by the creators at Tami Beauty then produced at the same facility as the Leighton Denny range of polishes. All polishes are proudly made in Scotland and are 3-free and cruelty-free. I love the added touch of the Scottish Thistle for their logo!

Polishes are 10mL and retail for £8.99 (The USD equivalent changes daily but is approximately $14.) They post worldwide, £4 (aprx. $6) per order. Tami is also available at Llarowe. This one is currently out of stock, so keep an eye on Llarowe's Facebook for more info!


Big Cartel Shop
Etsy Shop
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.




2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10