Friday, February 13, 2015

Darling Diva Polish: St. Patrick's Day Collection - Swatches and Review




Happy Friday the 13th! I have a brand new collection from Darling Diva Polish to share with you tonight! This launches tonight at 7 PM CST! I have to apologize because, while I swatched the complete collection, apparently my SD card ate about 50 of my photos so I am missing photos of two of the polishes (except for one that was left of one of them matte). More about that in the post!


Darling Diva Ever Heard of the Naughty Wife of Saint Paul


Post continued after the jump!


This collection is going to launch very soon so I am going to keep the chatter to a minimum!

First up is the multi-chrome packed with flakies!

There Once Was a Man from Nantucket is a multi-chrome base that shifts from green to purple to gold packed with multi-chrome flakies! This one is buildable in 3 coats or can be layered if you prefer. I used 3 coats alone with one coat of top coat. The formula was smooth and easy.


Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Shade

Shade

Shade

----------------------------------------------

In the Garden of Eden Sat Eve is a bright grass green and holographic micro-glitter glitter bomb. I only needed two coats for full coverage and it sparkles like crazy!! Two smooth and easy coats with one coat of top coat in the photos.


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

-------------------------------------------


Ever Heard of the Naughty Wife from St. Paul is a brooding deep forest green intense linear holo with gold shimmer. Perfect formula and I used 2 coats and no top coat for the photos.

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Sade

Sunlight

Sunlight



-------------------------------

The next one I only have one photo of and it is with matte top coat. It is Newlywed Couple from Paris.  It is a bright green with shimmer and dark green flakies. The formula was smooth and it is stunning. Two coats plus matte top coat in the photo below.


Artificial lighting

-------------------------------------------

The one I don't have any photos of is On the White Cliffs of Dover Sat a Poet. It is a bright green creme with shimmer and flakies. You can see photos of the ones I'm missing at the blog links below.

Pointless Cafe


This is really such a gorgeous collection and I love that there is so much diversity. They are all green but all so unique and different! 

These are in stock at the Darling Diva Store now! Don't forget to follow Darling Diva on Facebook and Instagram for sneak peeks, news and more!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! 




.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10