Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Darling Diva Polish: Bad Pickup Lines Collection - Swatches and Review




Happy Hump Day! Tonight I have a post showing you Darling Diva Polish's Valentines Day Collection, The Bad Pickup Lines Collection. And boy, she wasn't kidding. These are awful pickup lines! The polishes, however, are stunning!




Post continued after the jump!



All of these polishes are in stock and ready to purchase now! So let's get to it!


That Dress Would Look Great on My Bedroom Floor is a gorgeous black crelly/creme packed with multiple colors of flakies and holographic shimmer. I love this one! The sparkle is insane and it kind of reminds me of galaxy nail art all on its own. I used two coats and one coat of top coat for the photos. No issues at all with formula or application.


Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Artificial lighting

Sunlight

-------------------------------------------


Nice Shoes! Wanna F*ck? (I don't know about you but that pickup line would elicit a slap LOL) is a super sparkly pale pink. This one is packed full of holographic sparkle and is on the thirsty side, two coats of top coat is recommended. The formula was easy to work with and it was opaque in two coats. 

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

-------------------------------------------------


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Let's Do It In My Car is a blue-toned lavender with a slight metallic finish and also has holographic sparkle. This one is a bit top-coat thirsty as well, but not as much as Nice Shoes. The formula was smooth and easy and the color is just so pretty. You really have to see this one in person to appreciate it. I used two coats and one coat of top coat.

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

--------------------------------------------------


Are You Medusa? Because You Make Me Rock Hard! (that name makes me giggle every time) is such a luscious polish!! This one looks like crushed red velvet in person. It is a gorgeous dee red shade that glows from within with the holo finish. I had a hard time capturing the glow of this one on camera but I think it is most definitely a must-have. Two super easy coats for opacity. (This one is also breathtaking matte - you can see a photo of it that way at Pointless Cafe.)


Sunlight

Sunlight

Partial sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

------------------------------------------------


Hey Baby, Wanna Make a Big Mistake? is a bright red jelly filled with red flakies and iridescent glitter. I love this one! It is fun and sexy all at the same time! And so much more sparkly in person. It was opaque in two coats but I added a third because I like extra depth with these types of polishes. Absolutely no issues with the formula and I used one coat of top coat for the photos.


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade

Shade



What do you think? Do you have any of these yet? I love them all! These are in stock at the Darling Diva Store as I type and retail for $8.50 - $9 each. You can't beat that! 

Don't forget to follow Darling Diva on Facebook and Instagram for sneak peeks, news and more!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. Another great collection from Carrie. I have Medusa on it's way home to me and can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Hey Baby is my favorite - I love the depth on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10