Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fun and Funky Zebra



Good evening! I hope you all had a great weekend! I have a quick nail art post for you tonight before the kickoff of another Digit-al Dozen week tomorrow!





This mani is inspired by a very special person to me. Read more details after the jump!



One of my good friends has a daughter named Mia and today Mia turned 10! They live in California so I didn't get to see her today, but I wanted to make sure she knew I was thinking about her. She designed her own birthday cake (she is so very talented artistically) so I thought I'd do some nail art using her cake as inspiration!





It is such a fun design, and so very Mia! I had a lot of fun re-creating it on my nails!





I used a plain white creme (Wet 'n Wild French White) as my base. The design was done with acrylic paint. I added a coat of matte top coat after my fast dry top coat was completely dry.







I hope you like it, Mia! Happy Birthday! (And I'll see you in a few weeks!)


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.

2 comments :

  1. super cute design!!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! It came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10