Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tree of Love

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! Today's post is going to be a little mushy and more personal than most. Today's theme for the 31 Day Challenge is "inspired by artwork." I decided to dedicate this post to my baby cousin because she got married today! (Also, you might notice a drastic change in my nail length from yesterday's post. I was cleaning like a madwoman today and my nails didn't appreciate it at all.)

I wasn't able to be at the wedding but I was there in spirit. I ran across this lovely painting on Etsy and thought it would be great to try to recreate it, especially since their wedding was outside under some beautiful trees. 





I decided to change the color scheme to coordinate with the colors of the wedding.  It didn't turn out exactly as I had pictured but I still like it. I think I could have done a better job with more room to work with, but I can't change that! Haha I used Zoya Mira and Rocky along with butter LONDON Matte Top Coat.

Shaina and Lane, I hope you have an amazing life together! Love you both! ♥


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10