Friday, September 26, 2014

Cotton Candy Diamonds

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! Today's theme or the 31 Day Challenge is "inspired by a pattern." I didn't really have anything in mind so I took to Pinterest and started browsing. I ran across this pattern and thought it was very pretty and different than anything else I've done in the challenge.




To create this look I used the following polishes:

Elevation Polish Wagagai - base and tip color (from the upcoming Africa Collection for October, swatches coming soon!)

Zoya Kirtridge and OPI Mod About You - pink (layered)

OPI Rumples Wiggin and KBShimmer Hugs & Wishes - purple (layered)

Wet 'n Wild I Need a Reresh-Mint (blue)

After I created the gardient I added top coat. Once it was completely dry I used KBShimmer Nail Vinyls and butter LONDON matte top coat to create the diamonds. 

I love the way this turned out! When I told my mom I was using pastels to create my nail art look today her reply was, "that's so not you." Hahaha! She's right. Pastels aren't usually my thing but I do love this mani.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.




1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10