Thursday, September 25, 2014

Winnie the Pooh

Nothing to Disclose

Hello! Today's prompt in the 31 Day Challenge is "inspired by a book." I love reading and I had several books in mind but I was struggling with how to translate them on my nails. I decided I was probably over-thinking it and realized it would be so much easier if I did a children's book. I love Winnie the Pooh so it seemed like a perfect choice!




So from index to pinkie we have Eeyore, Tigger, Pooh and Piglet. Unfortunately you can't see Piglet very well due to a glare. I attempted one of the newer characters, Lumpy (a "heffalump", or elephant), on my thumb. He turned out just looking like a generic elephant and it's late so I had to call it quits.  Once again, if there is a specific color you would like to know please ask me in the comments. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

7 comments :

  1. Your artwork is spectacular! If I put this kind of work into a mani I would never remove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'll have to keep this look in mind for my next trip to Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They're adorable!

    xx Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Especially the Tigger nail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10