Thursday, September 25, 2014

Christian Louboutin High Heel Inspired Nails

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! I knew exactly what I wanted to do for today's  "inspired by fashion" prompt. I remember when Adele did the Louboutin nails a few years ago and the design took off. My nails have always been to short to attempt it but they were long enough today!

Source (shoe photo)


Post continued after the jump!


I am so in love with this manicure and it can only be described as one word - sexy! 



This look was messier to create than I had anticipated. I didn't think I was ever going to be finished cleaning the red polish from my skin! I would think it was clean and then I'd find another spot that needed more. But it's so worth it!



I don't have the Louboutin polish (yet) so the red is Illamasqua Throb and the black is Sinful Colors Black on Black. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.



1 comment :

  1. I love this! I totally have this on my to do list for next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10