Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Grimm Inspired Nail Art

Nothing to Disclose

It's "supernatural" day in the 31 Day Challenge and I have some nail art inspired by one of my favorite shows - Grimm! 



Post continued after the jump! 



If you don't watch Grimm you are truly missing one of the best shows on TV. I am so bummed that the new season doesn't start for another 3 1/2 weeks, but it will be worth it!




I used a striping brush to create the trees and a makeup wedge sponge to create the "fog" and the glowiness of the moon (which shows up much better in person than it does in my pic). I also added matte top coat in the black shadows while leaving the area where the moon is glowing shiny. I really like it!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


2 comments :

  1. These are fabulous - a great Grimm mani and a standalone for those who don't understand. Can't wait for the new season to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect! Love them! And can't wait for the new season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10