Friday, January 11, 2013

NOTD: Chanel Cosmic Violine

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you but I am super glad this week is over! The first week and a half of 2013 has not been my friend but I received a very sweet surprise from my friend Silver of The Silverinator AND Fresh Food Diva blogs (you really should check out both blogs - she is amazing at nail art, an amazing cook and, to top it off, a total sweetheart!). I was so shocked to get a package in the mail yesterday and it perked up my week exponentially! Thank you so much Silver! ♥

Chanel Cosmic Violine is breathtaking. It is one of those polishes that you have to see in person to truly appreciate. It is a reddish brown jelly-ish base packed with magenta/fuchsia and gold micro-flakes. My pictures of this do not do it justice - the shimmer is so much more prominent in person. It was a tad bit on the thin side since it's a jelly but I only needed 3 coats for opacity. I topped it off with one coat of Poshe.


Chanel Cosmic Violine

Chanel Cosmic Violine

Chanel Cosmic Violine

Chanel Cosmic Violine

Chanel Cosmic Violine

Chanel Cosmic Violine

Chanel Cosmic Violine

Cosmic Violine is discontinued but can still be found at some e-tailers. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.



5 comments :

  1. Wow this is really so gorgeous and suits you so well! Great taste in Chanels, my dear! I am so glad you like it, and I am glad I could do this one small token of appreciation for all the kindness you put out to others everyday! You deserve this so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous!!! Silver is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this and thought "Wow that's pretty!" I then spent the next hour drooling over Chanel polishes :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10