Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dandy Nails Moonglow - Swatches and Review

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I have a very lovely polish for you today that I swooned over the instant I put it on. Moonlight is from Dandy Nails' Winter 2012 Collection (on a side note, I think this may be my favorite collection that Sandy has put out so far and that is saying something because I love Dandy Nails!). 

I love grey and I love holo so when you put the two together you really can't go wrong in my book. This is a tightly scattered holo and it really, really pops in the sun. I took these photos inside under artificial lighting. The formula was fabulous - no issues at all to report. I used 2 coats for complete opacity. 


Dandy Nails Moonglow


Dandy Nails Moonglow

Dandy Nails Moonglow

I was trying out a new watermark on the next photo, trying to decide if I like it or not. 

Dandy Nails Moonglow

Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!


You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:

*PR product provided to me for my honest review
.

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty color! I like how it's not your typical silver holo... the dark grey holo is much more unique and interesting in my opinion. I might have to check out this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites by Dandy Nails! Looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10