Saturday, January 12, 2013

NOTD: Cult Nails Vicious with Lynderella LavenDear Gradient

Happy Saturday! I have a quick nail of the day for you tonight. I took my parents out to dinner for their anniversary tonight and did my nails to coordinate with the top I was wearing. I really love the way this mani turned out!

I used Cult Nails Vicious and did a gradient (and reverse gradient on my accent nails) with Lynnderella LavenDear. I topped it off with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Poshe.

Cult Nails Vicious and Lynderella LavenDear Gradient

Cult Nails Vicious and Lynderella LavenDear Gradient

Cult Nails Vicious and Lynderella LavenDear Gradient

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10