Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sea Lore Arctic Otter - Swatches and Review

Hello, everyone! Long time, no see! I have a gorgeous glitter for you tonight!

Sea Lore Arctic Otter is beige square glitter and small champagne-colored glitter in a shimmery dark brown base. This is such a pretty color!

I have the mini blogger sample of this one (as well as Wintry Whale and Gracial Grayling). These three have been re-formulated and the amounts of glitter in the mini bottles re-calculated so that any the customers receive will have a formula a bit different from these. I had NO issues with this polish - it applied smoothly and evenly and all of the glitters laid flat on the nail. It was completely opaque in 2 coats.I used 2 coats of Arctic Otter topped with Gelous.


Sea Lore Arctic Otter

Sea Lore Arctic Otter


Sea Lore Arctic Otter

Sea Lore Arctic Otter

Sea Lore Arctic Otter

All of Sea Lore polishes are hand mixed, 3-free and cruelty-free and only use stainless steel balls. All of the glitters are tested a minimum of 2 months by themselves in base to ensure that all glitters are non bleeding and non curling. Jamie says, "We are a relatively new company, but have been in the works for quite a while. I took my time designing each and every portion of the Sea Lore line, from gift wrapping each order to the labels on each bottle, I just wanted to show each and every customer how much they mean to me! As a thank you to my customers, I am offering a free ring with every $20 purchase with your choice of Sea Lore color."  

Sea Lore polishes retail for $5.50 for 7.5 ml and $10 for 15 ml bottles. Make sure to check out Sea Lore's website and store (where she is currently fully stocked). Also follow her on Facebook and Twitter. She hosts sales very often to show her customers how much she appreciates them so I suggest you follow so you don't miss out!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.



2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10