Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chirality Nail Polish: Cu2+

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have a beauty from a new-to-me indie brand to show you today! I received 3 Chirality polishes as a surprise gift from a friend about a month or so ago and have used all 3 more than once - I just hadn't had a chance to get photos of them yet!I will have the other two (Kale and Apollonia) up soon as well!

I planned on posting this today and thought it was rather funny when my friend Sheila at Pointless Cafe posted it as well! (You can see her post on it here.) I was going to postpone my post but decided against it because I was really excited to show it off! So, we are having an impromptu Twinsie Tuesday. LOL!

Cu2+ is a teal tightly-scattered holo and has an amazing formula) it was nearly a one-coater but I used two). I am such a sucker for these types of holos. I still love linear holos but I think I actually prefer this type of holo over linear. I love how you can still see the color shine through the holo and the satin-y finish of the polish.   I usually wear these without top coat because I like the finish of the polish on its own.

Let's get on to the pics, shall we? I have several for you because I had a hard time narrowing them down. Please excuse the shiny cuticles - I had just gotten through doing a lot of swatching and my cuticles were screaming at me. I figured shiny cuticles were better than dry ones! :)



Chirality Cu2+

Chirality Cu2+

Chirality Cu2+

Chirality Cu2+ (photo I posted on Instagram last night)

Chirality Cu2+

Chirality Cu2+

Chirality Cu2+

Chirality Cu2+


Chirality Cu2+

What do you think of Cu2+? I love it and can't wait to show you the others! (And I really can't wait to own the rest of the holos from this collection!)  

Chirality Nail Polishes are available on her Big Cartel site here and you can also follow her on Facebook here and Twitter here to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and sales, etc. Chirality Polishes are 3-Free and Cruelty Free and retail for $7 for full-sized, hexagonal-shaped 15ml bottles. (The bottle I have here is a mini.)

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

8 comments :

  1. Waw i love the blue - greenish olo effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! i love that color and holos always win my heart

    www.pamperedwithpolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!!! It's like a different blue/teal/green at every angle you look at!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that it's more of a muted dusty teal... it makes it more unique. And the holo looks amazing! I've never heard of this brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I LOVE the bluey/teal colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i bought four of her holos..i love all of em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10