Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sea Lore Snowy Seal - Swatches and Review

 Happy Saturday everyone! I really miss blogging every day - I am in the midst of finals for the next two weeks so posting may be sporadic. Hopefully after that it will calm down a bit and I can get back to posting on a more regular basis. 

So for tonight we are going to see one of Sea Lore's Wintry Friends Collection! Snowy Seal is described as,"silver shimmering base with gunmetal and crystal hexes as well as silver and white glitter."  

I really like this glitter and I like that it's versatile because I can wear it alone or by itself. I used one coat over Orly Decoded on my index and middle fingers and 3 coats alone on my ring finger and pinky. I topped it off with one coat of Poshe btu would recommend Gelous as it is top coat hungry.  



Sea Lore Snowy Seal


Sea Lore Snowy Seal


Sea Lore Snowy Seal

Sea Lore Snowy Seal

All of Sea Lore polishes are hand mixed, 3-free and cruelty-free and only use stainless steel balls. All of the glitters are tested a minimum of 2 months by themselves in base to ensure that all glitters are non bleeding and non curling. Jamie says, "We are a relatively new company, but have been in the works for quite a while. I took my time designing each and every portion of the Sea Lore line, from gift wrapping each order to the labels on each bottle, I just wanted to show each and every customer how much they mean to me! As a thank you to my customers, I am offering a free ring with every $20 purchase with your choice of Sea Lore color."  

Sea Lore polishes retail for $5.50 for 7.5 ml and $10 for 15 ml bottles. Make sure to check out Sea Lore's website and store (where she is currently fully stocked). Also follow her on Facebook and Twitter. She hosts sales very often to show her customers how much she appreciates them so I suggest you follow so you don't miss out!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

3 comments :

  1. That's some serious bling! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE snowy seal! Never heard of that brand but I will definitely be checking her out! Great post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10