Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Spring: St. Patrick's Day!




Happy St. Patrick's Day! This holiday is one of my favorite parts of Spring and I am super excited about the mani I have to share with you today!




I have been wanting to create this nail art for awhile, but I honestly didn't think I could pull it off. I am so glad I tried because I love how it turned out! I am part Irish and I have always loved Celtic designs. I would wear them on my nails more often, but man are they intricate! The symbol I created today is a triquetra. A triqueta represents three-way unity, while the circle in the middle stands for eternity.

Shade

I used the absolutely stunning Pahlish Papakolea Beach (Bespoke Batch) as my base. I have actually been planning on using this for my St. Paddy's Day mani for awhile! I then freehanded the triquetra using acrylic paint and topped everything with Girly Bits Glitter Glaze, which is becoming my go-to topcoat!



I hope all of you who celebrate had a wonderful St. Patricks Day, and remember not to drink and drive! I still have one more mani to do for this week's theme, but I really do not want to take this one off!

Make sure you check out the amazing ladies below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

3 comments :

  1. I totally love this!! You did an amazing job with the freehanding of the triqueta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out really great!! Your freehand work looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awrsome Blog thanks for sharing

    http://floristschennai.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10