Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Glam Polish: Whatever - Swatches and Review



Happy Tuesday everyone! I have a quick post on a polish I bought a few weeks ago. This was actually my first time ordering from Glam Polish and I must say, the shipping was so fast. I ordered on a Friday afternoon and received my order on the following Monday!  I ordered this polish, Whatever, along with one other polish (New Girl in Town) and used them both in this nail art a few weeks ago. Let's get to the pics of Whatever!





Whatever is from Glam Polish's Clueless Trio released in February this year. Who else loved Clueless? I know I did. In fact, it was one of the first VHS tapes I owned! LOL!

This polish is a gorgeous warm red with what appear to be holo shards and glitters. It is beautiful and was easy to apply. I needed two coats for opacity. It does dry very gritty, which I was not expecting. Like it has little sharp bits that stick up. I needed to use two coats of a thick topcoat to get it smooth, and even with that it felt gritty the next morning. 


Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting


Shade

As I stated earlier, this was my first purchase from Glam Polish. While the color is pretty, the grittiness and the bits that made it bumpy disappointed me. Hopefully the other one I ordered will have a better formula. 

This polish is still available from Glam Polish, but it is limited edition. 


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10