Friday, March 18, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Spring: Flashback Friday Gradient




Happy weekend! I did not forget about the final day of Digit-al Dozen Week! I had a late night working, then had errands and grocery shopping. I was planning on doing my mani when I got home but I feel like I am getting sick and didn't have it in me, so I am cheating! LOL I did this mani nearly a year ago. Yes,  a year. I did this in May 2015 and never posted it because I didn't really like the photos. I loved the mani though so I kept them tucked away in a folder. So I looked through the pics again and found a couple that weren't too bad and, voila, cheater post! (Obviously back when I was wearing my nails square/sqouval! LOL)



I still absolutely love this combo and it screams Spring to me! However, since I did this mani a year ago I do not remember all the polishes I used.  I know I used a plain white creme as my base and I know they are all China Glaze. The blue is definitely Too Yacht to Handle (one of my all-time favorites!), and I am fairly certain the other colors are Are You Jelly? and Heat Index.



I hope you enjoyed this week's Spring-inspired Digital Dozen looks! Make sure you check out the talented ladies below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10