Monday, April 4, 2016

Opening Day of Baseball: Arizona Diamondbacks Nail Art



Hi guys! I have a quick post for you tonight to show you the nail art I did to celebrate the opening day of baseball! I am a big baseball fan, particularly of my home team, the Arizona Diamondbacks. You know I had to do some nail art to support my favorite team!




The Diamondbacks (or Dbacks) have new uniforms this year and they have a cool gradient "snake skin" pattern on their shoulders and at the ankles. You can see a couple of examples here and here. I used straight line nail vinyls (a diamond pattern stencil would have been so much better but I didn't have any!) to create the pattern. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty cool. The red/black nails are my favorite! I kind of wish I had done them all red and black but I wanted to include the white since those are the uniforms they are wearing tonight.




Products used:

Girly Bits Smooth Move (ridge filling base coat)
Zoya Rekha
Salon Perfect Oil Slick
Salon Perfect Sugar Cube
Girly Bits Glitter Glaze
Wet 'n Wild Matte Top Coat

Happy opening day and good luck to all of your favorite teams! (Except the Rockies, because they are playing the Dbacks. ;) )

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. Particularly if your group may have a hitter at bat who isn't an extraordinarily solid hitter.안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10