Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crisscross (Quilted) Texture Gradient ♥

I have a fun post for you tonight! My friend Jacki over at Adventures in Acetone has started posting tutorials on her blog every Tuesday (aptly named Tutorial Tuesday). She has done several that I want to try but I decided to start with her Crisscross Texture Gradient! (You can see her post and tutorial here.) 

Crisscross Texture Gradient

To see more pics, and how it compares to the original, stay tuned after the jump!


Let's have a look at the original mani done by Jacki...

Crisscross Texture Gradient by Adventures in Acetone

I used colors similar to Jacki's when I did this mani on my mom a few days ago but my pictures didn't turn out very well. I decided to recreate it using different colors on myself. My base color is Elevation Mount Feathertop and I used Zoya Chyna, Beatrix and Solange for the gradient. I love how it turned out! 

(I suffered two bad breaks on my nails this week and had to chop them so my posts my go back and forth from "normal" to nubbins over the next couple of weeks. LOL)

Crisscross Texture Gradient

Crisscross Texture Gradient

Crisscross Texture Gradient (sunlight)

What do you think? Will you be trying this design?

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


8 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10