Saturday, August 31, 2013

KBShimmer 24 Carrot Bold ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Hello again! I am back with a neon for this last "official weekend" of summer! 



KBShimmer 24 Carrot Bold is an in-your-face orange neon with subtle flakies and a matte finish. I love this one!  The formula was perfect and it was opaque in two coats. All photos are without top coat.

Continued after the jump!








I know this is a "summer" color but I will be rocking it for some Halloween manis for sure!

KBShimmer can be found at KBShimmer.com where you can also find an array of lotions, scrubs and balms! If you are international you can purchase KBShimmer from Harlow and Co. They are currently celebrating their 5-year anniversary and are having some very fun events this month! Head on over to the KBShimmer Facebook Page to get it on the fun!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. This looks so perfect!! I totally love how it looks on you and that macro shot is so yummeh!!!
    Off to the store to get me one too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10