Thursday, August 1, 2013

A England Love is Enough - Swatches and Review ♥

Personal Collection

Happy August, everyone! Even though August is so hot here I always start to look forward to autumn and that makes me enjoy August, at least a little bit. Most stores start putting out fall and Halloween items and I start getting excited! Anyway, today I have a polish for you that would be great for any season! A England Love is Enough.

A England Love is Enough

Swatches and review after the jump!


Love is Enough is from the Heavenly Quotes Collection and is described as "a sparkly golden foil look with an olive tone."  That description is perfect and so is this polish. My camera had a hard time capturing the depth but the gold flecks add so much! The formula was flawless, as with all A Englands that I have tried (and I have several). 2 coats and no topcoat for the photos.


A England Love is Enough

A England Love is Enough

A England Love is Enough

A England Love is Enough

What do  you think of this one? I love it! I also have Beauty Never Fails from this collection and will show you that one soon.

Several e-tailers carry A England polishes. I got this one from Ninja Polish, who ships wordwide. If you're in the UK, you can order directly from a England by emailing Adina at hello@a-england.co.uk until they're listed on the site officially. Be sure and follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and a England on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all the latest news. You can also check the a England Stocklist page for more e-tailers in your area, including Overall Beauty,Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.



2 comments :

  1. Such a pretty polish! It has a very classic feel to it! Love the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with all a Englands, I love and need it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10