Monday, August 26, 2013

Crayon Waterfall?

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovely readers! Who else is glad that Monday is over? I have some nail art for you tonight that I did last night but I wasn't sure if I loved it. I was attempting Nailasaurus' Waterfall Manicure (tutorial can be found here)   but my  striping brush is getting pretty old and frayed so my lines turned out too wide. Anyway, I used The Nail Junkie's neon jellies and they worked really well. When I was done they kind of reminded me of crayons which I thought would be great for "back-to-school season." 

Crayon Waterfall

Crayon Waterfall

So, what say you?  I quite like the design and will be attempting it again when I get some new brushes!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10