Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Edgy Valentine's Nails ♥

Happy Valentine's Eve everyone! I set out last night to create an Anti-Valentine's Day mani and tried several different things and nothing turned out right. The final product isn't anything like what I had pictured in my head - and it's certainly not Anti-Valentine's Day but it is edgy Valentine's Day. 

I wasn't so sure I liked this mani as a whole (random patterns are not my forté - my brain just doesn't work that way LOL) but when I showed my bestie she called it "sultry" - I figured I couldn't go wrong with something that anyone called sultry. ;) 

I used SoFlaJo Black Dagger, Ninja Polish His Nose So Bright and Nails Inc Gatwick (red matte). 


Edgy Valentine's Nails

Edgy Valentine's Nails

Edgy Valentine's Nails

Edgy Valentine's Nails
What do you think of this one? I'm not to sure about the polka dot nail but I like all of the others a lot!

You can purchase SoFlaJo via her website or her Etsy store. The 15 ml bottles retail for $10 and the 5 ml bottles (featured in this post) retail for $5. Make sure to follow SoFlaJo on Facebook to stay up-to-date on collections and promos!

Ninja Polish His Nose So Bright is currently in stock and retails for $9.00 at NinjaPolish.com. Make sure to follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10