Monday, February 4, 2013

Dandy Nails: Just Hugs ♥

Good afternoon everyone!I have one of the polishes from Dandy Nails' newest collection to show you today! 

Just Hugs is perfect for Valentine's Day and made using one of my newest obsessions - circle glitter! Just Hugs is red circle glitter and red micro-fine glitter in a clear base. I had no problems with application - I did do a little dabbing so that the circles would be just where I want them - but that's just because I prefer "organized glitter" instead of random glitter. I used two coats in all the photos over various bases. I am showing you my top 4 combos and then also how I wore it as a full mani. I topped it off with one thick coat of Poshe to make it perfectly smooth. This one is so sparkly in person and so much prettier in person than in my photos.

First I have it over black (index), Zoya Shelby (middle), Darling Lovey Dovey (light grey creme - ring) and white (pinky).


Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

And how I wore it, over black with an accent of Zoya Shelby...



Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

Dandy Nails - Just Hugs

Dandy Nails polishes are available on her Etsy page and also at Ninja Polish. Make sure to follow Dandy Nails on Facebook and Ninja Polish on Facebook to stay up to date!


You can also check out my previous posts below for all of my Dandy Nails swatches:


*PR product provided to me for my honest review
.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10