Sunday, February 10, 2013

Red Dog Designs: Let's Fall in Love ♥

Happy Sunday! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! I have a really amazing combo for you tonight to cheer up the Sunday doldrums.



Red Dog Designs Let's Fall in Love is so gorgeous and the description above is spot-on. I think this may be my favorite of the Red Dog polishes I've tried so far. These polishes are really special and unique. You can really tell that Gina, creator of Red Dog Designs, really put a lot of care into her polishes. I love the combo of this polish layered over the bright green - the way the purple pops over the green makes me giddy.  The formula was great - no issues at all. I used 2 easy coats with just minor placing of the hearts (but no digging for hearts - they came out very easily). I used Illamasqua Smash as my base and topped it off with one thick coat of Poshe.


Red Dog Designs - Let's Fall in Love

Red Dog Designs - Let's Fall in Love

Red Dog Designs - Let's Fall in Love

Red Dog Designs - Let's Fall in Love

Red Dog Designs - Let's Fall in Love

Red Dog Designs - Let's Fall in Love


What do you think of this one? I love it!

Red Dog Designs polishes retail for $8.75 for a full size bottle. Make sure to check out Red Dog Designs' Facebook page (where you can find even more swatches!) to stay up-to-date on re-stocks and don't forget to check out her "About" section for all sorts of information including ingredients and testing information, etc. To purchase, go to her shop here


To see the others I have posted from this collection click on the links below -
Hey! Jealous Lover


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10