Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ninja Polish: Nebula ♥

 Happy Thursday everyone! Get ready for some major swooning over the polish I have for you today!

Ninja Polish Nebula is from their Bling! Collection and is described by Ninja Polish as follows:


This polish contains fine holographic and multichromatic glitters to give you an amazing effect. The glitters are in a clear base and look good by themselves with a few coats or over black. This polish looks great in regular lighting and explodes in holographic goodness in the sun. 

That description couldn't be more accurate. This polish is simply stunning! It shifts purple, blue, green, teal, magenta and even an amber color that I couldn't capture in my photos (although you can see it in the bottle in some of the photos). If you are a glitter lover, or even if you're not, you need this one!!

I used one coat over a plain black and topped it off with one thick coat of Poshe. This one is opaque enough that you could wear it on its own in aprx. 3 coats but I personally like the look of it layered. I took a ton of photos of this one and had a really hard time narrowing them down because this polish is just so beautiful and different at every angle.


Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Ninja Polish - Nebula

Nebula was the base for my Leather and Rhinestone mani from a week or so ago - if you missed it you can find it here. And here is a photo of that mani - 


Leather & Rhinestones - Ninja Polish Nebula and SoFlaJo Black Dagger


And because it's been too long since I had any puppy spam for you guys - this is what Snickerdoodle usually does while I do my nails. ;)



Snickerdoodle 



The Ninja Polish Bling! Collection polishes retail for $9.00 each at NinjaPolish.com. Nebula is currently out of stock but you can sign up to receive notifications as to when it is back in stock! Make sure to follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 




*PR products provided for my honest review.


.





8 comments :

  1. hoollllyy shit, that is amazing!!! definitely swooning here!!! going on my wish list!! I love that leather look too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what an amazing polish!!!! And your swatches are perfect too :) Yay it's Friday!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!! And your pup is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10