Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Nails!

Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies!!! Today I have a little bit of nail art for you. :-) I started off with my base color of Zoya Pandora that I showed you last night. I then did a sponge gradient (by far my FAVORITE nail art technique) with Zoya Marley and Anja. This is an all Zoya mani, which is kinda perfect since they are having a Valentine's promo today! (If you missed that link on my Facebook page I will link it at the bottom of this post.) I then added some stamping on my ring finger with Marley and Anja as an accent nail. I love Anja, she is one of my favorites. So deep and shiny. This was my first time using Marley and she is the perfect lavendar, I can't wait to use her on her own. Shall we get on to the pics?

**EDIT I forgot to put in which plate I used for the stamping. It was Bundle Monster plate BM03.**

Please excuse the smudge on my middle finger. I bumped it and then tried to fix it. :-(






What do you think? I hope you enjoyed it!!

Zoya polishes retail for $8 and can be purchased at Zoya.com. They are having a Valentine's promo today where you purchase any one item from their site and you receive one red polish for free and free shipping! You can find all of the details HERE

 You can like Zoya on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

16 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love it!! Happy Valentine's Day ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY this is super fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh i really like it :)

    The stamping on the ring finger gives it a bit of gothic/rock (im creepy^^) which i really like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I like how you stamped with the lighter color onto the tip--really cool Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gradient is fantastic and I love what you did with that stamp. I've always liked that one but I never really used it because I felt like my nails were big enough, but the way you did it is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so gorgeous! Zoya is my absolute favorite polish and look just how beautiful some of their colors look together. I really love your mani! I need to try that technique sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very creative nail design. i love the color choice and the ring finger stamping is amazing. i love how you switched colors.

    http://pinktattooblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What plate is that from? It's super cute. =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry I forgot to put that in the post, it is Bundle Monster plate BM03. :-)

      Delete
  9. Very cute! Happy Valentines day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is too cute! Happy V-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and creative.
    I must say, you've got the most beautiful nails of all the bloggers I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10