Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bloom.com Deal!

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you ladies about a great deal that one of my friends told me about this morning! Have you heard of Bloom.com? They have all sorts of high-end beauty brands, their nail polish brands include OPI, Zoya and CND. 




Their is a site called Gilt City and they offer all sorts of promos and coupons and one they are running right now is $40 worth of Bloom.com products for $20. What makes this deal even better is if you are a new member to Gilt City you get 20% off, bringing the Bloom.com deal to $16.

Click HERE to go to Gilt City. After you sign up for Gilt City and purchase the bloom.com deal, register at Bloom and again, if you are a new customer you will receive a voucher in your email for 30% Rewards back on your next order at Bloom.com. (Click HERE for the details on that) Click HERE or any of the other Bloom links in my post to join! 

I think this is a great deal, you can get a lot of amazing items for just $16!! I hope you enjoy!

4 comments :

  1. I went looking for the Bloom.com deal on Gilt.com and couldn't find it anywhere! Any ideas? Help? I don't wanna miss out on this deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixel- here is the link:
      https://www.giltcity.com/san-diego

      You can find the Bloom deal in the middle of the page.

      Delete
  2. Wish I had discovered the deal when it was better, but thanks for this, saved a pretty penny for some of my wants. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10