Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire Part 2!

I hope you aren't sick of seeing Max Factor Fantasy Fire across the interwebs! LOL This is my second post on FF. If you remember my first post then you will remember I promised pics over black. It is amazing how different this polish looks over black than it did over Barry M Indigo!

FF is exclusively sold in the UK, I owe mine to my friend Denise, thanks so much!!! If you want one you need to become friends with someone in the UK or go there yourself. LOL
 It's late and I need to get to bed so let's get to the pics, shall we? 

This is 2 coats of FF over 2 coats of OPI Black Onyx.










Isn't it amazing how different this looks over black? I want to put it over EVERYTHING now! LOL I need at least one backup bottle! Did I mention how TINY the bottle is?! It's teeny, trust me.

5 comments :

  1. This is pretty. We don't have Max Factor over here in the States anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it over most anything lol! I haven't tried it over a red yet but I'm going to try it over Illamasqua Scarab. I'm lucky enough to have BeYu 209, Fantasy Fire and Clarins and they are all lovely in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE fantasy fire. Last week I layered it over ChG City siren, that combo rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm really hoping more companies jump on this and release shades just like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this polish in my life! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10