Friday, February 3, 2012

Barry M Indigo

Tonight I have one of my long time lemmings and my very first Barry M!!! I am so impressed with this brand, I now want them all! Indigo is a deep blue/purple color, sometimes it looks blue and sometimes it looks purple. It's blurple. The formula was amazing, nearly a one-coater and so smooth!! My pictures do not do this gorgeous polish justice. This is two coats WITHOUT topcoat, it is this shiny on its own. This is probably the shiniest creme polish I have ever seen.






What do you think of this awesome blurple?

Barry M is available in the UK but can also be purchased at www.barrym.com.

15 comments :

  1. breath taking !! I have it and yet not used it !! !argh !!!! !Im on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! True indigo shades are so hard to find!

    Oh! I tagged you in a post!!
    http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color. I have Wet n Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer and it's probably the closest to blurple that I have in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered this a few days ago and it should arrive soon. I CAN'T WAIT to try and wear it! It looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish! It's sooo pretty, but totally PITA to take a picture of=) It looks really good on you;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!
    I have 2 new ones to try out too! My very first Barry M. too! So yey! :D

    Hugz*
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have just convinced me to buy ANOTHER polish!!!! :D I am so adding this to the wish list!! Amazing color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What am amazing color. Every time I see the photos of it on my FB I have polish lust.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this color soo much! I need the ice creams from this collection! Ashley, I've been meaning to ask, what part of maricopa are you in, I'm in Tempe and was wondering if there were any good dust hunt places around?


    -sammi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. I was going to ask if it was a jelly but then you said it was a creme! That is one shiny creme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great polish!!! All of my Barry M's have an excellent formula. So I know why you love this one so much. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10