Saturday, February 25, 2012

NerdLacquer Antisocial Media!!

Happy Saturday everyone!! Sorry for my absence yesterday! I received my very first NerdLacquer in the mail from my friend Michelle from Things I Love At The Moment, we are doing a mini-swap and she will be getting her very first China Glaze OMG polish. :-) You should definitely check out her blog and give her a follow, she is super sweet and is nearing 100 followers (and will be hosting her very first giveaway soon!).

I have been seriously lemming NerdLacquer since I first saw it a couple months ago. When Michelle decided to get rid of this one I immediately told her I wanted it (I have since ordered two more from NerdLacquer on Etsy). I am so glad I got it, I love it! 

Antisocial Media is a medium blue with a hint of green, it has an almost jelly-like finish but is more opaque. It has micro glitter in blue, gold and bronze as well as medium and large hex glitter in the same colors. It was opaque in 2 coats (I used 3 to see if it changed the look but it was fine with 2) and I had no application issues. I did have to do a little but of manipulating to get the larger pieces of glitter on the nail but this is normal with large glitter. It is not overly rough or thick, I topped it off with 1 coat of Nubar Diamont Topcoat and it was perfectly smooth.







What do you think of Antisocial Media? I am very impressed and very happy that I have two more NerdLacquers on the way!

NerdLacquer can be found HERE on Etsy but the lovely Amanda (creator of NerdLacquer) is currently closed because she is filling orders! I suggest signing up to be notified when she re-opens. They sell out super fast, last time she opened she sold 1500 bottles of polish in 18 hours! WOW!!

11 comments :

  1. Her polish is amazing her store was only open for 18 hours and she got swamped I have to wait till she opens again since I just got paid but the wait is worth it I had her dont blink till my mom polishnapped it

    www.nailpolishanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice. Makes me want to make my own nail polish. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! I have a bunch of Nerd Lacquers and I'm soooo addicted to them, there hasnt been one I tried that I havent liked so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antisocial Media looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! :D I'd love to own some Nerd Lacquer polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I NEED some Nerd Lacquers! they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Antisocial is on my list for my next order!! I am currently waiting on my order from the last time her shop was open. Super excited can't wait to get them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10