Sunday, December 13, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Winter




Hello! I'm late with this week's challenge, but I figured it was better late than never! I would have been on time but I've been ill this weekend. This is the first freehand nail art I've done (using my nail art brushes) in nearly 2 months! I could definitely tell I was out of practice but it felt good to get back at it and I can't wait to do more! This week's theme is winter, and I wanted to do something different than snowflakes. Let's see what I came up with!









I wanted to do a mani based on frozen berries in the snow. For some reason every time I envisioned this I saw it in various shades of purple, so that's what I went with. As I said earlier, I could tell my skills were a little rusty. This isn't exactly how I envisioned it, but I think it turned out pretty well. My branches are a little fuzzy but hopefully you can see the branches and berries frozen in the snow!


I sponged a mixture of Cupcake Polish Blood Hound, Darling Diva BEWBS, Girly Bits Amok! Amok! Amok! and a plain white creme. I created the branches and snow using acrylic paint. Once my topcoat was dry I added a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs - because all nail art looks better matte. ;)

Make sure you check out the amazing manis below!








Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10