Monday, December 28, 2015

Guest Post: Courtney from Polished Lifting

Hello everyone! I hope all of you who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas!  I am still having computer issues so my posting will still be sparse for a bit, but I am hoping now that the year is coming to a close I can get back to posting on a more consistent basis again. However, today I have a guest post from the super sweet and talented Courtney from Polished Lifting. I love Courtney's blog! She has beautiful nails and photos and does fun nail art! I will list her social media links at the end of this post so make sure you check her out and give her a follow if you don't already! 

------------------------------------------

Hey there! I'm Courtney from Polished Lifting. I obviously do not run Ashley Is PolishAddicted, but I adore her and her blog. I feel absolutely privileged to have the opportunity to share some nail art with you guys today.

Over the last few months I've been challenging myself to do more nail art. Part of the challenge is picking out color palettes that are interesting. No matter how many combinations I try, I always end up paring something light with something dark. Here's the result this time:

UberChic UC 4-03 ILNP Road to Awe Zoya Noot Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cherry Fast

UberChic UC 4-03 ILNP Road to Awe Zoya Noot Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cherry Fast

I started with a base of Zoya Noot, and applied a glitter gradient to my index and pinkie fingers. I worked the gradient in three coats so that I could have more control over the glitter placement. Once I was happy with the gradient, I stamped over the remaining fingers with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cherry Fast. The whole mani was then topped with Bohemian Polish Flash Dry. 

Products used

  • UberChic UC 4-03 
  • UberChic Uber Mat
  • ILNP- Road to Awe 
  • Zoya- Noot 
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cherry Fast
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry
I would love to hear what you think of this mani, and what kind of nail art you would like to see in the future. Leave us a comment below with your thoughts.


Thank you Ashley for letting me takeover you blog for the day! You are welcome to "hang out" on mine anytime.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the beautiful nail art, Courtney! I love your mani and it really makes me miss my nails being this length and shape since I suffered a bad break on Christmas Eve.

If you don't already follow Courtney, please make sure to check her out at the links below!

Blog
Facebook
Instagram

Twitter

.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional iPhone Xs Screen protector exporter, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10