Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve - My Mom's Christmas Mani



Merry Christmas Eve to all who celebrate! I just have a quick post to show you the Christmas nail art I did on my mom last night. I haven't done my Christmas mani yet, I'm hoping to do something later tonight though! In the meantime, I thought I'd share this one with you. I think it turned out really fun!



I wanted to make a fun Christmas skittle so I included Santa, Rudolph, a candy cane, a Christmas tree and a wreath! All of the designs were created using acrylic paint.





There were a few details I still needed to add but it was very late so I left them to finish the next day. I still think they turned out pretty cute!

I hope all of you who celebrate have a wonderful Christmas filled with love!




.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional 12.9-inch iPad Pro Protector wholesaler, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10