Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!




Good morning, everyone! It's so hard to believe it's the last day of 2015 already! This year, like all years, has had its ups and downs. My blog had to be pushed to the side the last few months but I am really hoping to pick it back up in 2016. I am hoping to get a couple of "favorites" posts up today or tomorrow, but I am working and have a headache that's going on its 3rd or 4th day, so we'll see if it happens. But, for now, I wanted to share my New Year's Eve mani! I have actually been wearing this all week and it's still chip-free!




As you can see, my nails are still on the short side. I can't wait for them to grow out more - I enjoy nail art so much more with a little more art area. LOL I started off with a base of Salon Perfect Oil Slick (black creme). Once that was dry I sponged on Zoya Tomoko in a radial gradient pattern. I then topcoated that using Girly Bits Glitter Glaze (my first time using it and I am very impressed!). I then created the numbers using black acrylic paint. I used Girly Bits What a Rush and Polish Matte'rs to finish it off.



If I don't see you again today I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year's Eve! Make sure to check out the other NYE designs below!









Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

  1. We are a professional iPad Pro Screen protector exporter, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10