Saturday, December 5, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Glitter or Flake Topper




Happy Saturday! My nephews are here today and we are going to decorate for Christmas so I am super excited! But first I wanted to get a quick post up for my nail art challenge this week. The color theme this week is "glitter or flakie topper" and my pattern was "half and half." I knew I wanted to make it Christmas-themed, but with a twist. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!




To create this mani I first started with a plain black creme (Salon Perfect Oil Slick). Once that was dry I just loosely freehanded diagonal sections of about half my nail using Darling Diva Polish Little Red Corvette and GTO. I topped it off with one coat of top coat and when that was dry I added a cat of Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs.



I had fun creating and wearing this one! Make sure to check out the gorgeous manis below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

3 comments :

  1. Seriously LOVING this! It's so different and unique, yet simple. Have fun decorating the tree! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out!! The matte top coat makes it so chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a professional iPhone 11 Pro Protector exporter, protect the security of your iPad,mobile phone and mobile phone screen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10