Monday, May 27, 2013

NOTD: Cult Nails Morning Glory ♥

Personal Collection

Good evening! I have spent the long weekend cleaning and organizing (so NOT fun but it feels good to have it done!) so I am exhausted and I have no nail art MANIc Monday post for you tonight. I do have a gorgeous Nail of the Day to show you though! 

(As a side note, I put on an Elevation Polish on Saturday night and it has survived the last 2 days with no chips and very little tip wear! I will be sure to take a photo to show you when I post the polish I am currently wearing.) 

Cult Nails Morning Glory is from the In The Garden Collection. It is a gorgeous berry/magenta/purple with a lovely wax finish. The formula on this one was amazing and I only used one coat for the photos (and it dried super fast!). I wore this for Part 1 of my cleaning weekend and also had excellent wear with it which surprised me because I used no topcoat and these types of finishes generally don't have great wear time. Stupendous job, Cult Nails!

Please excuse the doggy hair - it's impossible to avoid it completely but they're worth it!


Cult Nails Morning Glory
Continued after the jump!




Cult Nails Morning Glory

Cult Nails Morning Glory

Isn't it gorgeous!? There are a couple more I want from this collection as well!

Cult Nails polishes retail for $12 and are available at Cult Nails website and at Overall Beauty! You can visit Cult Nails on Facebook and Overall Beauty on Facebook as well to stay up-to-date on re-stocks and other information. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10